Want to take your career to the next level? Do you have commitment and drive in finding innovative solutions?
Well, this opportunity is a performance-based environment that would allow you the exposure with the latest tech!
This opportunity allows you not just to develop solutions that allow us to build better software, but also form part of a DevOps team where you will get to explore all aspects of web application architecture, solution design, scaling and testing.
Keen? Apply now!
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- At least 3 years’ worth of professional development experience
- Proficiency in a database technology such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL and Object-relational mapping
- Proficiency in modern microservices programming language such as Go, Scala, Java or Python.
- Proficiency in message queueing technology such as RabbitMQ
- Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices knowledge/experience
- Functional programming knowledge.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing
- Strong software design skills.
- Since we are a multi-technology environment, knowledge of computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms are a necessity.
- Experience in distributed computing and building enterprise-wide systems.
Reference Number for this position is KR53495 which is a permanent based position in Cape Town, offering a cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kivara on [Email Address Removed] or call her on [Phone Number Removed]; to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website [URL Removed] for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
- SQL Server
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level: